24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

A Static Lullaby - Lipgloss And Letdown

blind to the answers, find yourself,
walk for the moment, find the reason in yourself,
theres a reason for you and i,
take this time to find a meaning,
a reason to sit back and measure the worst 6 years of my life,
waiting for your legs to close on my best friends,
last night i saw your life flash before my eyes,
why did i laugh so hard baby?
(you won`t be back and i`m still laughing)
i never meant to hurt you (but i did)
i`m sorry that you cried so hard darling,
i`ll never hurt you again,
take this time to find your tongue,
a sorry excuse to stop your lies,
the best 30 seconds of my life,
my angel take your pills,
my angel i sold your ring,
and now your speechless,
and now i can`t stop laughing,
i didnt want it this way,
i hope you`re happy where you are
and i`m glad to say i put you there,
who`s the one that`s laughing now,
i`m the one who`s laughing now
(now theres nothing left to say
i hope you`re feeling my embrace, and i can`t sleep)
you should have left me sleeping,
you should have let me sleep...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder