29 Ağustos 2007 Çarşamba

Destiny’s Child - She Can’t Love You

I saw your new girlfriend the other day
And I expected for her to be so much more than she was
I checked out her style
The way she smiled, the way she moved
The things she said
The way she looked at me like "I got your man"

She can't love you like I can
All of her love just can't compare to what I have
She can't touch you like I do
Cause when ya'll touching, you pretend it's me and you

1 - And there's no way
Her love's as good as mine
There's no reason
For you to waste your time

When we were together you told me what you didn't like
And you went out and got exactly that type
You said that your new girl is nothing compared to me
Everything that she does wrong I always do right

She can't hold you like I can
Boy you're a fool if you can't realize what you had
She can't feel you like I can
Cause I'm a girl that's always standing by my man

Repeat 1
Repeat 1
Repeat 1

There's no way, there's no way
That her love could be, could be as good as mine
There's no reason, no reason
For you to even go and waste your time
Your time

Repeat 1 until fade

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder