28 Ağustos 2007 Salı

Alastis - Just Hate

Till my death,
through my dreams,
shall grow my knowledge

Just hate...on your face
Just hate...in your eyes

You're alraid, you're afraid of everything
You try to hide, to hide it from me
Already, I can feel your presence
Already, I deled your coming damage

Just hate...in your heart
Just hate...in your moves
You're afraid, you're afraid of everything
You try to hide, to hide it from me

Already, I can feel your presence
Already, I detect your coming damage

Just hate...in your thoughts
Just hate...in your soul

I'm ready...I'm ready
ready for the final confrontation

Just hate in your thoughts
Just hate in your soul
Till my death...just hate
Through my dreams, just hate
Shall grow...just hate
...my knowledge Just hate

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder