27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Adrian Belew - Bad Days

Adrian Belew - Bad Days



I knew the weather was supposed to turn gray
but I didn`t know it`d never go away
until I answered when my telephone rang
bad days coming my way
`cause I heard my baby saying
she`s gonna be leaving me
bad days must be on my tracks
`cause I heard my baby saying
she won`t be coming back
bad days
followed by those awful nights
I could`ve told you she was tired of my ways
I had no more surprises up my sleeve
but when she went away it sure surprised me, oh
bad days must be on my back
`cause I sense my baby`s never
she`s never coming back
bad days must be here to stay
`cause it seems so long since she,
since she went away
bad days
and always those awful nights
So this morning when I slept so late
I couldn`t move beneath the heavy weight
I heard somebody at my backyard gate, oh
there she was coming through the haze saying,
"Hold me, baby, and I hope I`m not too late"
bad days are never coming again
because I heard my baby say she`s,
she`s never leaving me
happy days
and no more of those awful nights

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder