27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Adramelech - Bleeding For Supremacy

Adramelech - Bleeding For Supremacy
For thc city
And thc greed of the king
Impulse to be supreme
To dominate Sumer

Rivalry of the city-states
Battle hardened veterans
Land between the two rivers
Theatre of war

The kings of Sumer
With their helmeted warriors
Armed with spears
Trampling their enemies

Constant wars
Millenniums of misery
Justified slavery
Gods given victory

See the flash of blade
Grotesque execution
Soldiers bleeding
Lying on the ground


5. Suicide, Terrorize

Blood for my God
Honour and bomb
Thousands of victims
In the holy war

Wounded crying children
In the mothers arms die
Bloody tear in her eye
Reaches for the sky

I am the savior
I am the curer
Suicide, Terrorize

Drown into your filth
O my enemy, faceless
Drown into your grief
O my enemy, wasted

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder