26 Ağustos 2007 Pazar

Adam Ant - Very Long Ride

Adam Ant - Very Long Ride



Adam Ant&Marco Pirroni&John Reynolds&Kevin Mooney
I got up early and the sun was by my side
I thought you was my friend
But all you did was lie
And now I carry this until the day I die
I keep on riding till the sun goes from the sky
Sometimes you get the bear and
Sometimes the bear gets you
I know it`s the only fight you got
Look what it`s done to you
I carry this .357 in my hand
Don`t ask me why
If you don`t want to understand
I keep on moving I keep driving through this land
And by the moonlight I will travel if I can
It`s gonna take nerve
It`s gonna take real nerve
It`s gonna take more than you ever ever ever
Thought it could
Very Long Ride it`s a Very Long Ride
Very Long Ride it`s a
Long Ride
Very Long Ride it`s a Very Long Ride
Very Long Ride it`s a
Long Ride
I travel light cos I am the lone rider
I travel light cos I am the outsider
I travel light cos I`m a very good fighter
I travel light all through the day
And through the night
It`s gonna take more than reaction
Much more than a brave attempt
You`re gonna need skin like a rhino
To face such cold contempt
I drive in style I drive a `99 Beamer
And you just wait until the time that I see ya
You better look again before you look away
I will be driving by the Kings Highway
Very very
Demi-semi-quaverous
Very Long Ride
I keep on moving now until I reach the end
But I`m not moving cos I`m looking for revenge
And I`m not moving cos a friend of mine crossed me
I`ll just keep on till I get you the fuck off me

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder