24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Aaron Neville - She Took You For A Ride

It was just imagination, the temptation that went to your head and now you are a victim of circumstance
You`ve beat me to the girl that I always wanted
You thought you had her brother but you still don`t own her because I`m not through
And there`s nothing you can do
You never had her
She took you for a ride
I know that it`s a fact that you sneak behind my back
Smiled in my face and deceived me with your lies, but I`m not through
Oh, there`s nothing you can do
You never had her
She took you for a ride
But this is the part that you knew nothing of
She confessed to me that she toyed with your love
You were just a game, that she loved to play
You never had her
She took you for a ride
All of her ecstasy that you had
Was just imagination, the temptation that went to your head and now you are a victim of circumstance
You had her brother, you were my guest
You pawned your broken heart just like all the rest
And now you are through
And there`s nothing you can do
You never had her
She took you for a ride
Was just imagination, the temptation that went to your head and now you are a victim of circumstance
She took you for a ride

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder