24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Aaron Neville - Ain`t No Way

Ain`t no way for me to love you if you won`t let me
It ain`t no way for me to give you all you need
If you won`t let me give all of me
I know that a mans duty is to have and love a woman
And that`s the way it was planned
Oh but how can I, how can I, how can I give you all the things I can
If you`re tying both of my hands
It ain`t no way, it ain`t no way, just ain`t no way, ain`t no way baby
It ain`t no way for me to love you if you won`t let me
Stop trying to be someone you`re not
The hard cold truth is, woman, you paid too much for what you got
and if you need me, baby, say, say you do,
Baby, I , baby, baby, don`t you know that I need you
It ain`t no way
I tell you that it ain`t no way, it ain`t no way, it ain`t no way baby, baby, baby, baby
Just ain`t no way, sure ain`t no way
It ain`t no way for me to love you if you won`t let me

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder