24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Aaron Carter - All About You

There's something i've got to say
you're always with me eventhough your far away
talking to you on my cell
just the sound of your voice
makes my heart melts oh girl
well it's you

nakarat
i'm all about you
i'm all about us
now baby you never have to question my love
and every night there's a new crowd
but is always you i'm singing about
there's only one this words are going out to
oh girl, i'm all about you

i know you are worried sometimes (sometimes you're worried)
some other girl would make me forgt your mind
there's not a doubt in this world
that any one could take the place of my #1 girl
but it's true

nakarat

when i close my eyes i can see you
is like you were right here
and this feelings onle when it's stronger
you lift me everywhere

nakarat

i'm all about you (x9)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder