27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Ashanti - Don’t Let Them

Say that you want me
Say that you'll never leave me
You gotta tell me you need me
Don't let them take your love away
[Repeat 2x]

Some say that I am a fool to love you
And some say that I'm to dumb to know whats right for me
But only I can live my life, and only I can feel my heart ache
I never claim to know know everything but I know when your loves away
I can't sleep and I can't eat and I can't live and I can't breathe
So don't make a fool of me, just love me

[Chorus 2x]

Now they say that me loving you will hurt me
And they say its a matter of time before you break my heart
But even when were far apart I always feel that you are with me
I hope and pray almost everyday that our love never goes away
Cuz I can't see where I would be without your love all over me
So don't make a fool of me just love me and say

[Chorus 2x]

Baby your all, all that I need, need in my life, right here with me
[Repeat 2x]

[Chorus]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder