27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Alicia Keys - A Woman’s Worth

You could buy me diamonds

You could buy me pearls

Take me on a cruise
around the world

Baby you know I'm worth it

Dinner lit by candles

Run
my bubble bath

Make love tenderly to last, to last

Cause baby you know
I'm worth it


Wanna please wanna keep wanna treat your woman right

Not just dough but to show that you know she is worth your time

You will
lose if you chose to refuse to put her first

She will if she can find a man
who knows her worth


Mmm

Cause a real man, knows a real woman when he
sees her

And a real woman knows a real man ain't afraid to please her

And a real woman knows a real man always comes first

And a real man just
can't deny a womans worth


Mm Hmm Mm Hmmm

Mm Hmm Mm Hmmm

Mm Hmm
Mm Hmmm

Mm


If you treat me fairy

I'll give you all my goods

Treat you like a real woman should

Baby I know you're worth it

If
you never play me

Promise not to bluff

I'll hold you down when shit gets
rough

Cause baby I know you're worth it


She walks the mile makes you
smile all the while being true

Don't take for granted the passions that she
has for you

You will lose if you chose to refuse to put her first

She
will if she can find a man who knows her worth


Oh

Cause a real man
knows a real woman when he sees her

And a real woman knows a real man ain't
afraid to please her

And a real woman knows a real man always comes first

And a real man just can't deny a woman's worth


No need to read
between the lines spelled out for you (spelled out for you)

Just hear this
song cause you can't go wrong when you value (better value)

A woman's
(woman's)

Woman's (woman's)

WORTH!


Cause a real man knows a real
woman when he sees her

And a real woman knows a real man ain't afraid to
please her

And a real woman knows a real man always comes first

And a
real man just can't deny a woman's worth


[Repeat until end]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder