27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Alice Cooper - Devil’s Food

Get ready for the lady
She's gonna be a treat
Simmer slightly 'til ready
Make her soft too
Make her sweet

I kiss the tears off from your chest
I felt the poison fright that's in your breath
I knew your precious life and I know your
death
I squeeze the love out of your soul
All the perfect love that's in your soul
You're just another spirit on parole

Devil's food
Devil's food
Devil's food

Vincent Price Monologue

Leaving lepidoptra - please, don't touch the
display, little boy, aha
cute! Moving to the next aisle we have
arachnida, the spiders, our..
finest collection. This friendly little devil is
the heptothilidi,
unfortunately harmless. Next to him, the
nasty licosa raptoria, his tiny
fangs cause creeping ulcerations of the
skin. And here, my prize,
the Black Widow. Isn't she lovely?.. and so
deadly. Her kiss is fifteen
times as poisonous as that of the
rattlesnake. You see her venom is
highly neurotoxic, which is to say that it
attacks the central nervous
system causing intense pain, profuse
sweating, difficulty in breathing,
loss of consciousness, violent convulsions
and, finally.. death. You know
what I think I love the most about her is her
inborn need to dominate,
possess. In fact, immediately after the
consummation of her marriage to
the smaller and weaker male of the specie
she kills and eats him
oh, she is delicious.. and I hope he was!
Such power and dignity -
unhampered by sentiment. If I may put
forward a slice of personal
philosophy, I feel that man has ruled this
world as a stumbling dimented
child-king long enough! And as his empire
crumbles, my precious Black
Widow shall rise as his most fitting
successor!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder