28 Ağustos 2007 Salı

Air Supply - It’s Never Too Late

Take the river to the highest mountain
Take the ocean to the farthest sea
I`d take back everything I`ve said to hurt you
If you`d come back to me
I`d bring you fire from the frozen waters
Leave a flower `neath a fallen tree
I`d take back everything I said to scare you
Away from me
Two hands can feel so much more
That`s what I`m loving you for
I was too blind to see fear was inside of me
I`m not afraid anymore
nakarat:
It`s never too late, it`s never too late
To forgive and forget
Tell me that it isn`t over, tell me that it isn`t over
I`ll never hold you again
If a broken wing can still be mended
Then a foolish heart can still be true
Take the river to the highest mountain
That`s where I`ll wait for you
Two hearts can feel so much more
That`s what I`m loving you for
The man that you tried to free
Is still locked inside of me
And your heart must open the door
nakarat: (4 kere)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder