28 Ağustos 2007 Salı

Air Supply - Having You Near Me

I came to you and never asked to much
Wondering what you would say
Hoping you`d understand
It`s not a role I usually play
Don`t speak too much of what`s been going on
The past is over and gone
Give me your troubled mind
You know it`s due
I can do so much for you
I want you
(nakarat)
Having you near me
Holding you near me
I want you to stay and never go away
It`s so right, having you near me
Holding you near me
I`ll love you tonight, it feels so right
Feels so right

You`re brave to say that you`ll get lost in love
But you`ve opened your heart to me
Underneath all you feel
You know how deep our love could be
Tonight we`ll touch until it`s time to go
Then I`m leaving it up to you
Even a fool would know
That I`m not through
I can do so much for you
I want you
(tekrar nakarat)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder