27 Ağustos 2007 Pazartesi

Addict - Red Bird

Addict - Red Bird


I`ve been dreaming of a red bird
And the peace of its gentle wings
It`s an omen of better things
I`ve been waking with the same pain
That makes me want to sleep
And dream of a red bird
So build us a nest, for I`ve chosen to leave
For I am so so heavy here
Come to me tonight and I`ll be waiting
With my wings
I will of left the weight behind me that
The blood of men brings
Where there once was despair
Tonight I will be free
And the slings and the stones that uncovered
My bones will have flown my memory
I`ve been dreaming of a red bird
It sings of a way out, it sings of release
It`s been tapping on my window
To remind me it`s waiting
And that I have a choice
So build us a nest, for I`ve chosen to leave
For I am so heavy here
Take me away from here
I am not equipped for such strain
Take away the fear
How do you prepare for the pain
Now I`m leaving with the red bird
And as my arms leak again
I am so happy here

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder