26 Ağustos 2007 Pazar

Adam Ant - Puss’n Boots

Adam Ant - Puss'n Boots



Pussycat`s going to London
Looking for love and for fame
I wish somebody had told her
City folks ain`t the same
Pussycat carries a postcard
Won`t the big city be nice
That`s the place with the action
She`s gonna have her a slice
Pussycat, pussycat where have you been?
I`ve been to London, now I`m queen
Sitting pretty, I don`t wear suits
And the mice all call me -
Puss`n boots
Pussycat laughs at the warnings
Where there`s a will there`s a way
I think you`d agree if you saw her
Rome`s built in a day
Pussycat`s read all the papers
Seen the movie and knows
All the streets lead to somewhere
And the pavement`s gold
Although you know it`s wrong
You must do it everyday
When the morning comes
Don`t you turn around and say
It`s bound to end in tears
So let`s do it anyway
Pussycat wasn`t a kitten
And not as dumb as they thought
She had a good head on her shoulders
And beauty that couldn`t be bought
The royalty made her an offer
If she`d keep trouble at bay
They`d give her the money and diamonds
Be queen for a day

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder