24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Abdoujaparov - Bithday

Here`s a tragic story of a boy with a laid-to-waist
I was told to me by a mutual friend
And it`s true un;ess he lied to my face
Californian legen, your face is a face of a start
Your future`s so bright and your startsign`s so right
You`re s Gemini born in a car

It`s you birthday
It`s the worst day

Your parents threw a party, invited you and your friends
But someone there was ready to blow off your head
What a way for a party to end
What a way for a party to end

It`s your birthday
It`s the worse day

Everyone was there at your funeral
I stayed home to watch the V

There was a film with you in that I`d only seen once
And I wanetd to remember you that way

It`s your birhtday

And the heat of the candles
Put the colour in your cheeks
And they turned down the screws
Andf they turned away the freaks
Said a word or two about so many dying so yound

Then they turned up the heat set the temperature to burn
Then they turned up the heat set the temperature to burn

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder