24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

ABC - Rolling Sevens

I was tired of letting her
Taking me for what she could get
Smoking me down
Like her last cigarette

See, luck`s a dime in dozen
In a thousand different places
Every country cousin`s
Holding five sweet aces
All of a sudden
Love shines down on me

* Kissing you
Is like the angels kissing heaven
When I roll those dice
I swear I`m rolling sevens
I`ll do whatever you want
Whatever you say
Everything`s going our way

Poets and philosophers
Can say what they like
But they`ve never been to your place
After the clock strikes midnight

Zooming in on you
Brought me into focus
All the wild cards
Start turning into jokers
All of a sudden
Love rains down on me

(* repeat 2 times)

Oh yeah, going our way
Rolling sevens, rolling sevens
Everything`s going our way

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder