24 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Aarni - Niut Net Meru

Thine is the land and glory and greatness forever, forsooth. Dua-mutef, Qebeh-senuef, Imseti, Khapi.
Everyone is a star. Behold! A sphere of stars. Great is the great one who's great ones are great.
Thine is the land and glory and greatness forever, forsooth.

I was a barge without a rudder, loaded with woe. Then I was put on the island of Myself by a wave of the Sea of Life.
There I discovered a snake; then I was illuminated. I saw it was a great secret; they will learn his terror is great.

"Behold!", said a voice, "This is Seth, the God of Confusion. Thou art to be a priest of this god and thy name shall be Ni-Khet-Maat."
I spent five days alone and everything belonged to me when I was in solitude.
I learned that life is probably a cycle and the monument of man is his goodness.

This god addressed me friendlily, as I was like a man seized in pitch black. My soul had gone, my body trembled. My heart was no longer in my body.
"Light in extension! No-one is born wise, don't be arrogant about thy knowledge nor trust that thou art one who knoweth."
"Behold, the age of Osiris is over. Hail to thee, Crowned and Conquering Child!
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law; love is the law, love under will."

Osiris is a black god.

Then I made my way at night across the desert to the City of Pyramids and Scarlet Woman.
Now I shall truly live, I shall truly exist.

Osiris is a black god.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder